X-Wing Display

I like this model so much I wanted to give it a proper display stand. Turned out the way it looked in my head, which doesn’t always happen. Lol

80 Likes

Very nice! I have seen several X-Wing models, but your display is top-notch!

9 Likes

I’m in awe. That’s amazing! And don’t you love that feeling when it actually works and turns out the way you envision it?

10 Likes

Looks great.
If you make another, contemplate an acrylic marker paint job. They have a simplistic painting scheme and would probably up the cool factor.

But that base… Awesome even without the plane model. Wow.

11 Likes

Or even better! Nice work!

9 Likes

A worthy display stand. Really great. I love it!

7 Likes

Looks great

6 Likes

That looks sooo good! Great job! My birthday is in September in case you want to ship it to me. :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

This looks really great!

7 Likes

A fantastic display. You should certainly be proud of your work on this.

6 Likes

Cool! At first I thought you made the x-wing too. Great display

5 Likes

Well, I did build the x-wing, but I did not design it or make the file for it. It was a free download from thingiverse. There was a post here a while back that had the link.

7 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

I may be wrong, but I believe this is the model. I downloaded it a few years back but have never built one…

6 Likes

Yep! That’s the one! Fun to build, but some of the parts were a really tight fit. Broke a few pieces. Good thing I have a laser cutter to make more!

6 Likes

That is sweet! Love it.

2 Likes

Oh that’s sexy! :heart:

3 Likes

Wow! What fun! KX9 canons! I thought they were only KX8. That rebel alliance sure can surprise you! Nice work!

4 Likes

Depends on the version of the x-wing. There are a ton of variations of x-wing fighters!

2 Likes

Amazing!!!

1 Like