Yet another....Happy New Year!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! Hopefully, it will be a ‘glowing’ success, filled with creativity and loads of fun. :tada: :boom: :confetti_ball:

28 Likes

Here’s to a safe, happy and healthy 2017!! (and a Glowforge)

19 Likes

I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope that we all get our Forges sooner than later. :grinning:

15 Likes

Happy new year,

I can wish you the best wishes, but I trust Dan and I know that this year We are going to fulfill one. :grin:

But still I wish you the best for you and your family in this next year. :blush:

31 Likes

Hah. I like that.

5 Likes

Awesome!

8 Likes

All celebrations in the end are arbitrary. Just pick a date, and a special something, and add booze. It’s a party!

19 Likes

Happy New Years to all!

Yes may we all be healthy and happy :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes. Find occasion.

Add:

Party!

14 Likes

PARTAAY! Ha

4 Likes

Not for me…I become rather too uninhibited. :sunglasses:
(Guffaws in 3…2…1…)

7 Likes

Everyone head to Jules’ house. Bring leftover libations from last night. Also webcams. Gotta have webcams. It never really happened if its not on YouTube :grinning:

Maybe we can get some of that sultry, smokey singing she does when vacuuming. :wink:

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to throwing a Glowforge Party - BYOD - Bring Your Own Design.

8 Likes

That’s odd…it posted twice. (Maybe that’s why Discourse thinks it looks the same…ROFL!) :smile:

I used to have a girlfriend name of Elsie, with whom I shared four sordid rooms in Chelsea…

3 Likes

That would start a few extra topics in the GF :glowforge: forums

2 Likes

Still trying to live down the last party I attended where they thought it would be fun to switch me out to shots after a couple glasses of wine. :astonished:

(Just gotten out of practice. Now it hits me like a ton of bricks.)

2 Likes

Happy New Year !!!

Like every year for 15 years, I went to see the first sunrise of the year to the beach (obviously after the party :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ), to observe the beginning of a new stage. However this is special because I really think that this year I will have my glowforge and this year I expect many changes in my life. :slight_smile:

So I wish you all the best and that we get our glowforge sooner :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Here is wishing you a Happy New Year too.

3 Likes

I deleted the extra one. Odd.

Now about Elsie…:grinning:

1 Like

Fantastic tradition! (And beautiful view!) Happy New Year to you too!

Wasn’t she a cow?..:wink:

3 Likes