You like miniatures, right? You like dollhouses, yeah? Of course you do

This is crazy good.

17 Likes

Well that is something to see.

1 Like

I know @designvh619 will appreciate this.
The detail in that scale is amazing! Interesting - especially the ladies’ sleepwear advertised on the sidebar…

1 Like

That tortoise was ridiculous.

2 Likes

If you were to go back through some of those episodes you could pick out a lot of detail. Many hours of effort there.

1 Like

That is amazing!wow!

1 Like

There is a Facebook group you will want to join, They have that as their image up front. Not many of us would make the cut.

Not sure if it is the same folk on Etsy but the prices they get are stunning,

1 Like

That’s awesome!

I loved the Addams Family TV show as a kid, and loved the movies with Raul Julia, the perfect Gomez.

(My great grandfather made pianos in Switzerland. My dad had one in his home when growing up, but after his mother died he and his dad moved to a boarding house and couldn’t keep it. I found one on EBay a few years ago and bought it. The piano movers referred to it as the “Addams Family piano” due to the calendabra on the front and black paint. It could be considered spooky. :grin:)

3 Likes

I will have to find the FB Group. I think I am seriously getting into miniatures. Who’da Thunk?! LOL

2 Likes

Thank you! I agree best Gomez. I love spooky things too!

1 Like

Let us know how it goes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m going there now! LOL

Facebook is a trash fire, RESIST! (end editorial)

5 Likes

HAHAHA. I agree, but I really wanna see what they do in that group! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty amazing all right!

Here’s another amazing miniature showstopper: the Colleen Moore Fairy Castle at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry:

5 Likes

LOVE THIS! I need to step up my game apparently! LOL

1 Like

The thing cost over $500,000 to build in the 1930’s, and a bunch of famous artists did custom pieces for it.

1 Like

Well let me see what I can do with $30.00 worth of MDF. LOL

5 Likes

I was thinking that something like this made real size but with the batteries motors and wheels below. I would have my own electric chair to get about in…

4 Likes

Love that. It really is an amazing piece!