You like miniatures? You also like mid century futurism?

… do I have a link for you:

23 Likes

Whoa.

3 Likes

Attention to detail is when you include the clutter in the garage!

7 Likes

I know exactly how much fun they had creating the rooms.

2 Likes

Wow! The detail goes so deep… :no_mouth: … The newspaper on the back wall of the furnace room…

1 Like

That is ridiculously detailed. I can’t imagine trying to create all those tiny objects.

2 Likes

!!!

Apparently discord says you can’t post !!! on its own, you have to make a sentence

2 Likes

Wow!!! that really is incredible. I was trying to figure out how small the FF poster is. It says she needlepointed all the rugs.

1 Like

Gosh, if it weren’t for the camera angles I’d have thought they were full size!

1 Like

These pics mess with my mind. My mind is still convinced that that is the bigget Campbell soup can I have ever seen… incredible!

1 Like

Crazy awesome stuff!

This is incredible!

The photographer must have been channelling Andy Warhol…

1 Like

Being fascinated with miniatures myself, I cannot believe the attention to detail in this amazing house!! I am hoping to make several mid century modern houses, but not this big. Does anyone know of instructions on how to design them on the Glowforge?? Fabulous work!!

HMMM I’m thinking why make a miniature house? just make a giant soup can and move it around your house. GENIUS!!!

4 Likes

The detail is just jaw dropping. I mean, a tiny lava lamp in the man cave??

Hudson’s Bay Company blanket showing the points. Amazing detail! Thanks for sharing.

Each room is amazing to just gaze at.

Holy cow! That is one of the most impressive things I’ve seen made. It looks sooooo real! The hours that must have gone into it. And the cost…

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.