Youtube watercolor channel recommendation

This is a good time to pick up a nightly lighthearted soothing watercolor video. The woman who runs it is just amazingly talented. Watercolor is one of those forms that I am just amazed by.

One video a day, M-F. It’s a great way to wind the day down.

11 Likes

That’s an artform that has always intrigued me, but the ability to do it has always eluded me.
she is amazing.

3 Likes

She wasn’t in tune with her sketchbook? Sure looks like she was in tune! ONe more thing on the list to try!

1 Like

I jump on art channels here and there, one that’s always good is “DrawingWiffWaffles” who has a ton of marker and other types of work, “Peter Draws” is an interesting one for his own pen illustrations, and “Drawfee” if you’re into a comedic trio challenging each other to random drawing contests.

I’ve not seen this channel before, but wow, that’s some serious talent! I’ve always been fascinated by watercolor, and still do I tell my wife that if I were to get a tattoo, it would be watercolor inspired. (Google image search watercolor tattoos, there are some really cool ones out there)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.