Zipper Tag / Label

Hi, I have a keenness on shooting sports and with that comes bags with too many pouches. I saw a design on Instagram and thought like many Glowforgers… “I can do that!” So I made something to fit what I needed using the images on Instagram as inspiration. I was also able to cut the label words out of the middles so it filled my task. I used a multicam fabric, I would recommend a laminate more than a single sheet.

I’m sure it would be a great one for those more creative than me.

My Settings were: Cut: 350 / 75 (1 pass) using 0.25mm fabric.

Here is the final project.

GF - Zipper Tag's

44 Likes

Very nice practical cut. Thank you.

3 Likes

I’m confused about this?

Like this:

20 Likes

Ahh, now it makes sense to me lol.

2 Likes

Great idea.

Had a flashback to several years BL (before laser) where you could buy little nylon string things for zippers. I probably sill have some on old bags and such.

My range bags are black on black, a contrasting color would be handy!

2 Likes

Thank you! My sister just today asked for some tags for her bags. This will be perfect!

1 Like

I bet this would work with suede leather, too.

4 Likes

Great share! Thanks!

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for the share!

1 Like

This is very useful. Thanks for the share.

I had to “google” multicam fabric, I thought it was the type of material. :slight_smile:

Is it nylon?

I didn’t have any material, but I tried it with 1/32 silicone mat that I had. It was perfect! Thank you for the inspiration @evans_dan !!!

16 Likes

It looks like Cordura. It’s great for embroidery. I have never had to laser cut or engrave it yet on my machine, but I have seen Co2 lasers cut this material.

3 Likes

I made a Cuttle version of the file. Thanks for the inspiration.

11 Likes

Yes I use 1000D works fine for me

2 Likes

I never would have thought of silicone! I have some!!

1 Like

Thanks for this!

Thanks for the share!!

Super great for the millions cords in my house to differentiate what belongs to who!!! No more arguing kids over school charger cords since their names are now on them!!

3 Likes