Zoom level of 67%?

I would like to have STANDARD zoom levels of 150, 125, 100, 75, 50, 25%, etc. What’s with the dumb 67%???

You can Zoom in whatever increments you like.

Hold down the CTRL key and scroll with the mouse wheel.

6 Likes

Heh - 67% is where I keep mine 90% of the time, it allows me to see the full bed plus enough of the outside that I can grab my stored pieces :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks VERY much. I seem to be unable to locate the GF advanced features anywhere. I appreciate the assistance.

Ed

Well, a lot of new features are being added all the time, so it’s a never ending upgrade… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But there are a couple of quickie tutorials with the main features:

5 Likes

Also the Keyboard Shortcuts – Glowforge section may prove helpful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got it. Thanks very much!

Hi Jules. Thanks for all of your information, but have you identified a way of deleting designs from your library yet. I’ve been using Coreldraw and conventional lasers ULS M-300) for 20 years now, and as you can imagine, my design library is rather large. If I can’t delete/remove test cuts from the Glowforge library, it’s going to get very full, very quickly. Thank, again,

Ed

She responded in the post you made asking this question.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I posted that on your other ticket about deleting designs. (You can delete them from the Dashboard).

1 Like

Also, because you asked - 66.666666% (or 2/3) gets rounded to 67%

2 Likes

Yup…What he said

1 Like

@enewbold thanks so much for asking. these are all great questions! It looks like our other members have been able to answer all of your issues, but if there is something you still don’t understand, please let me know and I will be happy to follow up.