10/9 Stuck on rendering design

I know this was addressed about 3 days ago, but I am currently stuck on rendering design. Some designs work and I have one particular design that I added to my dashboard that’s a premium design (garden stakes) and it won’t render. Any suggestions?

Someone else had an issue with a design not rendering - but they also sent an email so we didn’t get a final answer on what the problem was. You should update your post with the name of the design for when a staff member gets here.

Also, to eliminate home problems try doing it in a different browser - or clearing the cache in the one you’re using and seeing if that fixes the issue.

Thanks I will update it. I already tried those other two when I saw someone else on here suggest it. I’ll go back and edit which design it was.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag. Based on the description of the trouble you are experiencing, it appears you may be running into this snag due to the specific design.

Would it be possible to attach a copy of this design to the thread, so that we can review, and see if we can replicate the snag?

Once we can narrow down the design trouble, we’ll send over any additional steps.

Hi, it is a premium design named Bountiful Harvest Garden Stakes (set of 22)

Thank you for reporting this issue. Our team has been able to reproduce this behavior on our end, and we’re continuing to look into it now. I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime. If you run into trouble with other designs, or have other questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.