13th CLUB GO CHECK YOUR UPS & EMAILS!

You’ll love it !! (although it seems to keep you off the forum more…) :thinking:

17 Likes

Yahooo! So glad for you! Hopefully this will be with the new, more robust packaging.

4 Likes

Yay!! So glad for you guys - can’t wait to see what you make!

5 Likes

@gernreich and @kittski Let us know if your boxes are the new shipping or the old shipping boxes.

6 Likes

I received my shipping notice also. Delivery due July 19th. I have a small problem though and looking for suggestions. I live in a rural area. Back in 2015 when I thought I would get the laser in Dec 2015 I bought a hotspot for a 2 year contract for my WIFI connection. Well now I cannot find or remember my password to add devices to the hotspot. Any ideas? I am going to Verizon today and ask them.
Thanks

10 Likes

There is a physical reset button (depending on the model) that will reset it to factory settings. If it has an LED/LCD display, it will show you the defaults.

Otherwise, look for a label (sometimes inside the battery compartment) for the defaults.

7 Likes

this is the right answer; additionally, don’t worry about it affecting your account, as this is basically like resetting your phone.

4 Likes

Don’t forget about the black crumb tray!

5 Likes

Yeah!!! :smile::smile::heart::heart:

5 Likes

So happy things seem to be moving again! :tada:

7 Likes

I know @shollg got the email on the 21st

I wonder if they got a shipping email too. Maybe a good indicator of finally ramping up?

3 Likes

Congrats guys!! Nothing on my end yet though.

Thanks @PFI-Guy and @jrnelson for the suggestions. I will try them.

1 Like

Nothing on ups or email for me, guess I made someone angry

Woohoo!!! So happy for you!!

2 Likes

Amazon is local everywhere. You could have it before you get the GF - Sat delivery if you order Prime and in the next few hours :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I bet it’s the new packaging because that was the likely hold up. But the crumb tray I would expect is still to come - they’ll undoubtedly use up whatever stock of the silver ones first and also need to get the black trays in stock. If it took nearly a month to get new foam & boxes, it’s likely much longer for new trays with a trick black coating.

I will also bet no one is going to turn down delivery of a silver tray :grinning:

3 Likes

My biggest hope for today and Monday is that the new boxes are UPS proof and that there are zero issues with the machines that are arriving. Those things happening will only mean faster goodness for the rest of us.

8 Likes

On the ups truck :grin:

15 Likes

I would suspect that they may hold off on any more shipments until after they see if the new packaging holds up on the ones they just sent.

4 Likes