So, you may have seen my isocahedral maze or @pubultrastar’s snub cube take on the concept, but the prospect of a polyhedron and a multisided maze seems like a lot to take on. So, I decided to make a two-sided maze to share with people who want to be inspired.
I designed the inner hexagon to be 4" wide, though scale is kind of up to you. It’s easy to make:
- Score the black maze (I defocus mine to make the lines wider, I set the height to be 0.5") and cut the blue outline
- Remove the cut piece carefully without moving the surrounding material.
- Flip the piece, reinsert into the cut hole in the surrounding material
- Turn off the blue outline and black maze
- Score the green maze and cut the red outline
- Remove your hexagonal doublesided maze