20$ per month?

This gets me off-topic, but I sometimes daydream about what working with :gf: would be like (you were, at one point, hiring a team member with precisely my skillset, but my roots are here)

This is a good cultural adaptation for product companies to have; have you written anywhere about things Glowforge has tried (successfully but also not) to build a customer-focused culture? I’m particularly interested in the software engineering org culture because it’s where my professional experience is, but really anything about building a culture that obsesses over the customer experience and uses that obsession to drive decision making at a high level.

2 Likes

Whoops! Oh so sorry @dan …that was a joke but i guess folks who aren’t familiar with how much I post here might not realize that…I’ll tag it as a joke so I don’t scare anyone…

You just can’t let me out of the cage…

14 Likes

Honestly I don’t think we set out to do it at all. We’ve just fallen in love with the amazing community that came up around this product. It wasn’t the plan, or the strategy, it’s not on lanyards we wear around our necks (I’m looking at you Amazon). I’m sure it will be someday, when we outgrow our awe and intimacy with the people who made it possible. I hope not for a long time.

21 Likes

So @Rita got me straightened out. All good!

7 Likes