2017: Happy New Year to All!

And it doesn’t even mention Debbie and Carrie!

1 Like

Or George Michaels. Next time if you plan to die , make sure you do it a good 4-6 weeks before the end of the year.

And for the record Rick Astley isn’t dead.

1 Like

Happy new year for everyone!! :fireworks:

Hope we’ll have a Glowstastic 2017 :grinning:

1 Like

Happy New Year! (And this is how I celebrate it! ROFL!) :boom::sparkles::dizzy::fireworks::sparkles::boom::tada:

4 Likes

Happy Mew Year from me, Eddie and Meastro kitty!

28 Likes

Kitty does not look happy at the glitter on his nose! Chuckle! :slight_smile:

Y’all have a great new year, it’s time for this kitty to hit the sack. (Past my bedtime and 5:00 am comes awfully early…)

7 Likes

Happy new years everyone!!!

Confirmed - this was a software bug on our side. I believe it was resolved late this afternoon but Rita will keep you posted.

17 Likes

My sentiments exactly !

Rofl Jules…you slay me…Happy New Year !

1 Like

I’m making one to be less active…ROFL! :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been trying to get myself turned back from vampire hours to do a few things with my remaining vacation and forgot all about the neighbors, who like to celebrate with 5 hrs of fireworks. It was impressive though. :laughing:

2 Likes

OOL, but same here…had gone to bed and then had to just lie there for a couple hours while the kids finished off their stashes.

Had one really big one at about 1:00 am…I’m thinking someone accidentally set off all the leftovers in the box. KA-BOOM! Chuckle!

2 Likes

Silly girl, you already broke that on the First day of the new year…:wink:

3 Likes

I was sound asleep at 11:30 PM last night when I was woken up by either distant fireworks or snow sliding off the metal roof or possibly my wife letting out a snort in her sleep. I’m pretty sure it was one of the first two. I heard both of those noises earlier in the evening before I went to bed.

2 Likes

Our neighborhood was good enough to go for only about an hour.

I pretty much slept through them. My wife asked if I had been awaken by them and all I could say was “What fireworks?”

1 Like

Happy New Year!

4 Likes

First time cutting cardboard, a shoe box of some Michael Jordan sneakers. So these are custom Michael Jordan New Year’s glasses!

29 Likes

That was a really cute video! It was fun watching you build the glasses at 100 mph.

2 Likes

Fun to watch!

2 Likes

You should see how fast you work when the YouTube player is set to 1.5x speed.

Also, it was a smiler :smile: to watch the Glowforge Forum popup notification.

3 Likes