2020 Black Friday Deals

I thought I would start things off this year.

Adobe Creative Cloud
Get 25% off.
Black Friday savings on the new release of Creative Cloud through Nov 27.

just posting deals here, no judgement

6 Likes

Nice! I had 1-day left in my free trial.
Canceled and re-bought using black friday deal!

3 Likes

Great timing!

If anyone else has missed the window, you can always have a family member signup. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seems like a couple years ago they offered a 40% off deal. I took advantage of that and just before it ran out, they offered 2 free months to existing subscribers to help them through the pandemic, so I actually got 14 months of great prices. (The deal was actually offered both on Black Friday and in April of the following year, I took the April deal).

4 Likes

I got that deal last year for CC and now I’m not real happy that I’ll have to pay full price soon. But it’s been good to have.

I watched some of the videos from Adobe MAX and the stuff they are doing with Sensei is amazing. It will only get better.

2 Likes

Try the Adobe customer support chat, they almost always give you some kind of deal extension if you reach out.

3 Likes

that’s a good idea! thanks, I’ll try that when the day comes.

You can always call them up and see if you can get the Good Guy discount:

Self Healing Cutting Double Sided Mat 9" x 12"(A4)

2 Likes

Assorted Sandpapers

3 Likes

Smokey Hill Designs on the facebook page: Smokey Tides Laser Supplies has been dropping “misfit” boxes for good prices (and individual sheets)…you do need to pay shipping unless it states otherwise (figure about $1 per piece for 1/8"). They are slightly smaller than GF proofgrade just fyi…but they are pretty quick getting it out.

They also dropped a big bunch of “Pattern Ply” which is their own designs that are printed on both sides of the material. I have a couple of sheets of it and a few more on their way. Going to play with that because it is just interesting. (retail here … but really in demand) It’s exclusive to them.

On that same page the Cerulean Tides acrylics has a sale…but I don’t know if it is ending tonight. I hadn’t had a chance to check it out. Has some beautiful acrylics including mirror.

1 Like

I am a glowforge pro owner and have been at a depressing stand still with replacing my filter cartridge being that they’re quite expensive and it’s time for a new cartridge.

Is there any way that the 50% off code could apply to just a replacement filter cartridge? It would have been a dream after waiting like 2 extra years for the filter if we could have received a perk like this ( An extra cartridge). There’s so much learning and mistake making I’ve done with my Glowforge just to find out what I like doing with it. There’s literally no way in my community that I’m going to refer anyone I know to buy a Glowforge. It’s just realistically a perk of membership I will never enjoy. Please consider offering a holiday discount on a replacement filter for people who have invested in your for this long!

CYBERMONDAY - ROWMARK sale