2nd issue with orange button

I have reached out to glowforge back in June about the orange button. The machine started working aagain. Today I am having the same issue again. Orange button when I turn the machine on. Room temp 69 degrees. Checked the printer head cable all the pins are straight and clips in with no issues. I checked the other white cables inside the machine and they seemed fine. Im getting tired of having issues with this machine.

Have you checked the connection to the printhead? I have had it come loose and give me this error.

I have, I even inspected it for cracks :pensive:

I was hoping that would take care of it for you.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate you trying to help me.

How is the air flow? Back exhaust vent clear? Bottom intake vents clear? Sometimes that makes a difference.

Both are clear.

You might have run through some of these tests, but if you missed any, now would be a good time to re-check them while you are waiting to hear from support.

The yellow button is just a trouble alert, (I think that still holds), and it can be caused by a number of things. It’s going to speed things up for you to eliminate as many of them as possible before support sees your ticket. (And let them know what you checked specifically so they don’t ask you to check it again.)

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I will go through it all :heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re continuing to run into trouble. I appreciate you posting these images, outlining the connections inside of your Glowforge. I see that you’ve also reached out to us directly via email, and I’ve provided some next best steps for narrowing down the snag. I’ll close this thread, and continue to follow up via email.