3...2...1...Escutcheon Cover

I was practicing my bezier curves again tonight, getting better but…

I was also having trouble scaling things for export. I don’t know what’s wrong with me tonight :slight_smile:

And then, I decided on a quick print off the GF before going to bed. Calibrating… calibrating… calibrating…email support… immediately tired of waiting… move head carefully under camera, turn it on again,… calibrates quickly… cut the design that has been giving me fits all night. If you zoom you’ll see that it is off by a mm or 2 on the button.

I shall return to fix this!

32 Likes

Looks fine.
As the artist you have the most critical eye.

I love the Shuttle stack,That magnificent bird riding it’s fuel tank. A sobering perspective on what it takes to climb out of this gravity well.

It’s pretty obvious you are enjoying yourself. I look forward to your creative expressions. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

All these escutcheons are so imaginative! I wonder if the Design Store will have a section on this?

7 Likes

I really like the design except for the glowing rocket motor on top. I was trying to show a friend all the escutcheon designs and would really like if @dan would create a page that would just be a gallery of escutcheon designs! I think that so many would impress the perspective Glowforge owner of both the number, enthusiasm, and success of other owners .

Closest thing is “The Obligatory Escutcheon” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely! But I think @dan is missing a bet by not posting a gallery with the different Glowforge names underneath. It emphasises the three points noted number of them, enthusiasm, and success in getting ideas to reality

1 Like

Top notch! Very creative. Wish I’d thought of that!

1 Like

I need to clean this up now that I know better what I’m doing. Thanks