30 DoD Challenge - Day 27 - Yellow Submarine

As discussed here, I’m doing a challenge of designing something new each day for 30 days (30 Days of Design Challenge )

Here is the design I made for day 27. I liked my experiment with card-stock yesterday, so I decided to do another.

Most of the elements are not drawn by me. I searched for submarine, and fish, and seahorse, and tortoise on pixabay. I then took what was returned, combined and massaged it.

41 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

“In the town where I was born
Lived a man who sailed to sea
And he told us of his life
In the land of submarines
So we sailed up to the sun
'Til we found a sea of green
And we lived beneath the waves
In our yellow submarine”

Beatles, and your design, for the win. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You are really ramping up on your design work on the last couple! LOVE this one!

3 Likes

I like it!

I had a yellow submarine lunch box in 4th grade. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Love the porthole effect!

3 Likes

I am SO GLAD you have taken up this challenge. Really enjoying your creations. This one is super fun.

3 Likes

Love that! Now I will have that song in my head all day. LOL

4 Likes

I think you need to do a 365 day challenge. (Just tossing that idea out there to start percolating.) :blush:

5 Likes

This looks great! I particularly like the round porthole!

2 Likes

That would drive me bananas. I’m having trouble completing the 30 days. Real life keeps getting in the way.

2 Likes

It’s a shadowbox.

A box can be round.

:brain: :fireworks:

Why did I never think of this?

4 Likes

How about a 10 per month challenge? Something you keep you motivated without being impossible to keep up with? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

… {whispers} or maybe a 1 every month challenge?.. {weeps into cup of cold coffee at his day job}… :sob:

5 Likes