As discussed here, I’m doing a challenge of designing something new each day for 30 days (30 Days of Design Challenge )
Here is the design I made for day 29. It’s something more practical this time. I use a lot of stains in my artwork, and they are all stored in a big bin, and it’s hard to access them properly. GF to the rescue!
The trays are stackable. I made some that are 2" tall and some that are 3" tall. They take about 3 minutes to assemble, since the only glue needed is on the bottom.
What’s also great is because they are utilitarian, I can use all the pieces of Baltic Birch I have that have “defects” in them.