3d Christmas ornament ( snowy cabin)

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait to make this one and put in on the tree!

1 Like

wow, very nice. Thank You!

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Holly,
Thank you for this ornament! This is my first printing from the community and my grandson’s second Christmas. I made and personalized it for him and thanks to you and the glowforge community, I now have a new tradition to share with him. I am looking forward to the day I can create my own designs to share.

2 Likes

Caution: That is a very deep rabbit hole

1 Like

All of these are very nice, I think acrylic would look great. Maybe a translucent blue for the background, moon in mirrored, Dark green opaque for the midground tree line and a lime green for the foreground. That’s just an idea but I really love this ornament.

1 Like

Thanks for the share!!!

Fantastic share! Thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow! That’s crazy neat!! Can you give an estimate of how long it takes to cut and assemble this ornament?

Thank you so much for sharing! :slight_smile:

This is stunning, thank you so much for sharing!

Love this!! Thank you. Can I ask the brand of glue do you use?

Do you sell the commercial license for these designs?

Welcome to the forum.
Per forum rules, designs shared in the Free Laser Design section are for personal use only. Also, per forum rules, we are not allowed to ask for files. Many members, however, have links to their webpages or Etsy stores where similar items may be available.

4 Likes

I just want to THANK YOU for this design. When we first ordered our Glowforge this was what I was dying to make. We have a cabin that we rent out and we might make these as Thank yous for those who rent from us.

I look forward to mixing as some have mentioned above as well.

2 Likes

Love this! Is there any place where I can download it? And how much?
Thank you :slight_smile:

The bottom image is the design. Just right-click on it to “Save As…” and you can use it to make your own. That is why this section is “Free Laser Designs” so others can share.

Welcome to the community! Be sure to check out the forum guidelines and rules. “Free Laser Designs” is for personal use only.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you for the file!! It looks really cool.

I am looking forward to making this!! Thanks