4 Days Dropped Off

Yep, and you have earned it!
In reality my wait ended 7 months ago with the PRU, so you all have had to endure much more.
Another set of mixed feelings, I was so happy to have been selected to have the use of this great machine, but it also came with a degree of guilt for my good fortune when all the friends I made here had to just watch.

3 Likes

Yes!
Another wave of gratitude, I was given my introduction to CNC, lasers and preliminary education on the company’s dime!
I owe them a great debt and just hope that my involvement has been of some benefit and met the company’s expectations.
There are reasons I am the village cheerleader. :tada:

3 Likes

I would say they got their money’s worth!

2 Likes

I get the guilt thing. Totally understandable.
Oh, and I just had ANOTHER 4 days drop off my shipping time. March 8 is now what it is showing!

2 Likes

Wow! Me too! Updated to - Yesterday! :no_mouth:
Guess I had better check my email…
Nothing yet.

2 Likes

Arrgh (In angry Pirate voice) @bruceaulrich
It appears they took your 4 days, and added them to my date…

My date has been climbing day-by-day since last week. (Pro Unit)
Looks like I will be crying myself for a few more days.
Who would have thought getting a GF in 2017 would take so long?.. get it?.. cause GF also is an acronym for…aw never mind, I’ll stop talking now.

1 Like

It’d be “arrrr”… (and how come there’s no pirate emoji? Sheesh Discourse!)

Arrgh is a gutteral civilian noise :wink:

1 Like

You must hang out with friendlier pirates, the ones I know are always sounding like they jammed their toe into the bedpost.

I once had a friendlier Pirate friend, but he always sounded like he was going to ask a question, but would literally just say “Arrrrrrr” and nothing after. I couldn’t handle it, I always would say “Are what? ARE WHAT!?” he would just look at me with a blank look on his face, I’m not entirely sure he was aware he even did it, but we had to end “Arrrr” friendship. Plus he was always chasing booty, wasn’t a great friend…

Well, you think Dan will speed up my ship date if I promise to not fill up his Forum with random stories?

P.S. Guttural - good word

4 Likes

Actually I suspect he likes a good yarn. :smile:
Arrrrrrrr.

1 Like

Ah, man. Sorry to hear it.
Well, in Dan’s email that I saw earlier about upgrades coming to an end, he said they’re producing more Pro’s than Basic’s at the factory. Hopefully that means you’ll start to see your date move closer as well.

1 Like

He was always giving me knitted scarfs…
Guess I never thought of it that way, still doesn’t explain his blank look.
But it’s too late now, we both said ship we can’t take back…
Arr friengship is done…

2 Likes

I was actually thinking of @dan liking a good yarn, (as in go ahead and fill up the forum), but your way is a lot funnier! :smile:

Dan must have blocked me after I sent him a few emails about doing household chores for him in return for a sooner date. Sooo, I did not receive an email today…

awkward

But yes, I hope to have my Date move closer to me, I mean it is my GF… (I was still trying to work the girlfriend joke… I’m sorry)

1 Like

Awww shucks, stop it. Thank Jules.

People close to me generally say “You know you’re the only one who thinks you’re funny?” after I make a joke. Luckily, I rarely hear them say this over my laughter
I need to start talking to more strangers online, Craigslist here I come!

6 Likes

I got my email on the 27th of Nov. (the beta tool estimated Dec 5). Today I got a UPS notification that 2 packages were in transit via UPS Ground. They show an estimated 3 day transit from Ca to Tx.

Hmmm Christmas may come yet.

4 Likes

Whoa! That’s awesome! Here’s to hoping for you.

Did you email Dan about doing household chores too? How did you pull off this witchcraft? lol Congratulations! Also know I and many others are jealous.
I look forward to my due date, I decided to wait until delivery to know its gender.

1 Like

I must say I was very surprised, having followed the other threads on delivery times. In a strange twist – I have not yet received notification of shipping on the proof grade materials
But I will not complain

1 Like

My date just dropped from March 8 to March 2!

Mine just went from January 9 to January 3. Still moving in the right direction.