50 Year Calendar - 2020-2070

Just be safe! Sturgis was such a super spreader event…

2 Likes

Probably will be canceled.

Garnet Dobsky

1 Like

If the last one wasn’t, I doubt it. The state gov is very into personal responsibility and the tourist money it brings in.

I am so glad I saw this, because I missed it the first time around. I just made one too, but I had challenges, because as soon as my husband picked it up, he broke it. I didn’t have thick basswood for the post, so I used thick draftboard instead. And it totally separated horizontally, so bummer. Also, the basswood I have is from the new supplier, and finish is kind of bubbly (I don’t know how else to describe it), which makes the scored leap year numbers kind of fuzzy. ANYWAY, I re-cut the post out of thick acrylic, which I figure will not break, and reassembled the whole thing. I really love it, thanks for the design!

4 Likes

Oh no! A path of trial and error. Glad you got it resolved though! (For you I was prepared to send you a post…)
Hubs today brought his down and pointed to a mistake. OMG was my first reaction, but it was not a mistake. I did his in two-tone blue/white acrylic and the bold font looks no different than the regular. I pointed out that if he put it on the ‘other’ February it was ok. Guess I’ll have to fill in the bold text with silver marker or something.

2 Likes

made a few for coworkers, they like them

2 Likes

That sounds great. Thanks for letting me know!

SOOOOO COOL. This was one of my first projects and I am in awe. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

You’re so very welcome! Enjoy your new Glowforge.

1 Like

Thank you for this file. Just go my glowforge today and going to make this for my grandsons 13th birthday.

1 Like

Welcome! Enjoy your new Glowforge.

1 Like

Welcome @ethridge28, I hope it will be the first of many custom gifts for friends and family.

2 Likes