A different kind of pendant: faux enamel

Those are gorgeous! I love how you try so many interesting techniques…and this is definitely one of the best you’ve done.

5 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, and a very interesting technique!

4 Likes

They don’t look lasered at all, very nice!

3 Likes

You had fooled me! another great technique.

5 Likes

Really nice. They are perfect. Great description of your work flow as well. Thanks.

5 Likes

They’re beautiful! They do look like enamel!!

3 Likes

Beautiful work, congratulations!

Definitely on my to-try list.

2 Likes

they look better than my real enamel. great job. seems like more work though.

3 Likes

That is amazing! That looks exactly like enamel to me, and I’m shocked it started with a laser cutter!

2 Likes

Some day when there is a Glowforge convention, @cynd11 will have the privilege to give a presentation on the main stage.

(And there are a few others here who definitely should get that privilege, but you have been one of those who introduces material and art forms that extend the range of the Glowforge.)

9 Likes

Yep! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awwww, shucks, thanks! But it would be more pain than pleasure for me—I don’t like public speaking. I’m glad you like the things I make though!

4 Likes

I love these! What settings did you use to cut the art board? It came out so clean.

1 Like

Excellent work. Very creative and inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I used the settings given in this post:

3 Likes

Simply beautiful; an ingenious design. “Sam” :grinning:

1 Like

These are stunning! Super cool look to wear. I have such pretty card stock that I have been trying to figure out how to turn into jewelry - I’m not an artist by any means. Just thought the card stock was so pretty I wanted to do something with it.

1 Like

I love these! Very nice toggle clasp design.

1 Like

These are great! Very creative!

1 Like

Can’t believe I missed these the first time around. Beautiful!

2 Likes