A file 6 months in the making - Large Barn

So AWESOME!!!

2 Likes

So awesome!!!

2 Likes

and the grain silo, and the water-tower!

5 Likes

HAHA. Well the silo is easy enough. Water tower may take a few minutes.

3 Likes

Beautiful Plan–you have done a great job. It would be fun to make one of these.

2 Likes

Go big, or go home…

2 Likes

The instructions are done (9 hours later) thank god for insomnia! The file is on Etsy. After all the comments, I will have the silo done this weekend :slight_smile:

I also realized I need to add more animals, so I am adding a dog and barn cats. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Are you going to make a talking spider to talk to the pig? :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you for the idea I am stealing. LOL

6 Likes

Absolutely amazing, I’ve just ordered a few things from your Etsy. I just don’t have time to design, and I’m so glad you do. Truly great work. Thanks :0)

3 Likes

Thank you for ordering! I love to design so it is fun for me!

3 Likes

Such a great design! I am sure many people will get hours of enjoyment from this project. (Where are the sheep, goats and barn spiders?)

3 Likes

Thanks…working on them! LOL

2 Likes

Very Nice

1 Like

Are you gonna show the Silo here? I saw it on the FB group it is an exemplary joining piece.

3 Likes

I was going to wait til I had the finished painted piece. But here it is. Unfinished. LOL :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

This is a fantastisk design! I am so impressed by the design of your range of models. How many sheets of material did you use for the barn?

1 Like

Beautiful! I just bought my gf and look forward to being half as talented and creative!

3 Likes

Wow…that matches the barn perfectly. I was wondering how you would design the silo. :thinking:

4 Likes