Vintage New York Water Tower Model

Vintage New York Water Tower Model

Love the New York water tower, so Randy made it on the Glowforge Pro laser machine. Hand made it and painted a few things. You can add pencil, brushes, money or anything you want in the water tower. This is one of a kind piece.
Measurements: 5”x 5”x 12” high. Made on Draft board

Website: https://rmwraps.squarespace.com/add-ons/vintage-new-york-water-tower-model

Watch the video.
https://youtu.be/OKtBk0XB4wk

[poll type=regular results=always max=20 public=true chartType=bar groups=Owner]

Would you want something like this?

• yes
  • no
[/ [poll ]
55 Likes

Well done, excellent amount of detail

2 Likes

That is just amazing. The scale totally fooled me.

4 Likes

Yeah, me too! That is crazy! Really good job!

4 Likes

OMG, that is really fun. The first pic had me totally thinking how did he make something that big? LOL.

2 Likes

That is soooo cool

Incredible!!!

Wow, really impressive piece!

A word of advice though: if I were you I would remove my contact details (email, phone) and have people contact you by PM. Although only Glowforge users and owners can post in this forum, anyone in the world including spammers and scammers can read it.

3 Likes

That is really, really nice!

Really fine piece. The painting is fantastic. Very well presented.

The only thing is painted is the black parts and silver. The rest is done by the glow Forge

2 Likes

amazing

Wow. This would look fantastic on a model train layout.

2 Likes

Love it! Petticoat Junction!

5 Likes

We should not admit we know what that show is. People will think we are old.

4 Likes

You need some little dresses draped over the edge.

1 Like

Great just of draft board

Really nice! And yes, I’d like something like this.

If you are interested here is a cool video on why water tower straps always get closer towards the bottom.

4 Likes

This video gave me a laugh today, so thanks for that. Indeed, if your infrastructure lasts 2000 years longer than your civilization, you overbuilt.

1 Like

Watch Neal’s apple especially at 5:25 min point. :smiley: