A Game While We Wait for our GF's

October 22, 2015 6:16 AM Pro with Filter

1 Like

Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 7:04 AM, Pro no filter

1 Like

Mine on the 19th was Pro, just for clarity sake, Pro with filter

1 Like

You should add columns for “email received”, “tracking received”, “unit received”. Maybe we can crowdsource this through Google Docs?

Here’s mine:

Would have been day 1 but I had to have a little chat with my credit card company about not blocking legitimate purchases first.

(Also, I checked and the time listed is PST, not my local time zone.)

2 Likes

In Canada, saw video, drooled a little, watched again, ideas, sooo many ideas, watched again - thought bubble “MUST.HAVE.NOW.” = how long to take credit card out of wallet. Ordered pro + filter. Hoping they start international deliveries soon(ish)!

2 Likes

Here’s a Google Sheets doc!

Crowdsourced GF Shipping board

9 Likes

October 15th

2 Likes

I filled in what I was able to glean from the forums. Grand total of 8 “shipping” emails received, unless I missed some.

2 Likes

Saw one on Twitter that I don’t think is on the forum: https://twitter.com/markimbriaco/status/867363006698708997

2 Likes

Sep 29, 2015 8:32 AM
Pro + filter

1 Like

Probably not missing too much. Most buyers, especially first day/week are not in the forums. One would expect a low posting of emails, unless all buyers started flooding the forums calling out announcements once they received the email.

1 Like

Since we are tracking such info, My purchase was 7:06AM and was for a Pro

1 Like

I’m really curious to see order dates/times from the folks who got “the email”, to see if they are indeed shipping by order time.

@Tom_A @joe @volivaa @Sawa @PlGHEADED @chris11 @cmreeder @bill_laba @espen_svebak

3 Likes

It was unbelievably difficult working here during the crowd funding campaign and avoiding buying one…

… so I didn’t. Oct 21, 2015 10:31 AM :sunglasses:

17 Likes

I know this is going to sound like a Danswer but…
There’s more to the Glowforge shipping order than any of us mere muggles are aware.

END OF LINE

6 Likes

Oct 2nd, 2015. Took me about a week to convince my wife. Thank you Pintrest!

1 Like

Well there goes the “shipping the first orders first unless they’re Pro orders and also shipping them to helpful people first” theory :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Right there with ya.
Oct 23, 2015 6:12 AM

What is ‘the 77’?

edit
Ignore this. I figured it out (and believe that i am one), although having ordered a Pro and being overseas, it makes no difference!

1 Like

Oct 01, 2015 12:28 PM for me!