A Game While We Wait for our GF's

Unless you count all those tutorials @joe wrote as being helpful. :wink:

3 Likes

Added the picture to my original post

2 Likes

Sep 27, 2015 3:21 AM Pro + filter to the UK

2 Likes

That’s an excellent point! It’s not clear from looking in the Q&A forum who wrote the tutorials.

2 Likes

Actually, I was confusing @joe with @johnwills (who has written quite a few tutorials). The contributions of @joe have been in the newsletter area. But anyway.

3 Likes

September 24th, 2015. 7:29pm

I was much more helpful until about 3 months ago.

“What happened 3 months ago?”

27 Likes

The total raised via crowdfunding was just shy of $200,000 when i hit the ‘buy’ button:

2 Likes

Maybe at full speed, yes. But right now it’s not clear that they’re producing even one per day, much less hundreds. Could take them weeks to get the first couple hundred units out the door - we just don’t know.

1 Like

Great job.

I have updated my details on it.
Please do for your own data as well folks

1 Like

Can someone try to fix it… New additions moved PLGhead and others that have already received theirs to the bottom of the list. Didn’t mean to tag @bdm on my reply.

I am super curious how U.S. geography factors in, so I added a Region column. Hope no one minds.

(Five minutes later, there are five new entries with regions noted. Guess it’s cool!)

1 Like

Better is to change it to State (USA) / Province (term used in the rest of the world). If you want to know just for US states, that can be filtered later by the country.

careful, plenty of countries use state, your canadian is showing.

3 Likes

Gotta stop looking at that spreadsheet, the non-linearity is driving me nuts.
Time for some shop therapy.

11 Likes

Would any of the folks who have received the emails and not visited the spreadsheet would be willing to fill in some detail, so that the rest of us can more effectively and efficiently torture ourselves?

@Tom_A, @chris11, @elsman18, @volivaa, @weasel, @james_scheffler, @davidgal2, @isaacgelman, @millersw.628, I’m sure you’re happily occupied either lasering or refreshing your email, but if you get bored, would you consider divulging your secrets?

5 Likes

I’ve updated with what I’ve got. Now it’s time to take the baby to the park. XD

2 Likes

I’ll fill it out this evening when I get home

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

So… I did it. But I’m afraid my stats only muddy your water.

1 Like