A Game While We Wait for our GF's

Thank you! Even though I’m really taken with the idea of teasing patterns out of the knowable data, it’s important to remember that the water is, in fact, muddy. I suspect that most of the really out-of-sequence deliveries are major forum users, and that certainly describes you.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Thanks! Also, baby pix plz :slight_smile:

I bought a Pro December 22 2015

I found the Glowbaby thread and posted there, so as not to clutter up stuff. :smiley:

Also I just met @joe who lives literally around the corner and also has a Glowbaby.

5 Likes

Interesting what Prusa does for their shipping lead times:

6 Likes

Yes. much smaller company but open source so they don’t hide things.

2 Likes

So I was going to check the google doc to see what info has been added, and I can’t see rows 4-24 or 26-299. Not being a google doc pro, any advice on what I need to do to see all the data? Thanks!

1 Like

Looks like somebody has messed it up.

Yeah, same for me.
Tried clearing the filter, but that didn’t resolve anything.

It’s back again but not up to date I think.

1 Like

I’m not trying to complain but have people that ordered in fall 2016 really received shipment notifications? or is that a typo?

I did a lot of cleanup and some sorting. Someone hid most of the rows and applied filters. Was a very large mess to unwind.

It does seem people have stopped entering data and most common seems to be the I have my glowforge why waste time on a spreadsheet when I can laser all the things!

1 Like

Yes. I have. So far, it’s an amazing product!

3 Likes

That’s great! I’m glad to see they’re getting out there!

We’re really having a blast so far. And I’m learning Illustrator, which I’ve wanted to do for a while now. So that’s good. But it’s the kind of thing where, after dinner I turned to my son and said “Hey… Wanna make something?” and he just smiled and said “Yeah!” And we both just got up and ran to the computer. No design in mind. Just the desire to make something. So he came up with “I want to make a necklace. Can it cut a hole that small?” I said “Yep!” And within a minute or so of thinking, he said “I know. I want it to be Gravity Falls themed.” (For the uninitiated, Gravity Falls was a great 2-season cartoon on DisneyXD. Super-fun for adults as well!) So we found a great image, played with it in Illustrator, and… boom. My kid has a one-of-a-kind Gravity Falls necklace that he’s going to show off to his friends today.

6 Likes

Got a photo of the Gravity Falls necklace @Tom_A? That’s a fun show!

Gravity Falls is one of our family’s all time favorites. That and “The Last Airbender”

Sure!

Front:

Why is the hole off-center? Because I decided to use my tablet when I printed instead of my computer. Dragging with your finger isn’t precise enough. Lesson learned. My earlier attempt (that I screwed up on) the hole was dead center.

Back:

Ours, too. Must have seen the series at least 3 times now. Here’s us at Philly ComicCon a couple months ago:

Yes… This is me:

I had a surprising number of people come up to me and address me as Gruncle Stan. I did my best impersonation all day.

23 Likes

It looks fantastic!

1 Like