A Game While We Wait for our GF's

I just added my info to the spreadsheet (see row 110). I’m assuming they’re supposed to be organized by date & time we placed our original order?

Also assuming “Email Received” refers to the “Would you like your glowforge now” email, the “Tracking Received” is the next email we get saying it’s shipped, and “Unit Received” is the day it arrives?

Yellow highlight means email received but not yet delivered, green means delivered?

Sorry, just figured I’d better check to be sure since this is the only place I’ve seen the file posted so far. Feel free to edit my entry to however you need it organized if I screwed it up.

2 Likes

Yes and all counts.

Due to the public nature of the spreadsheet we’ve had some filter/data scramble issues, (thus the red banner you see at the top) I’ve taken the permanent filter off and will periodically re-arrange them to chronological by order date and time.

5 Likes

Heres a very low sampling chart of orders over time I put together a few years ago.
Might give a little insight.

8 Likes

Am I too late to join the game?? I want to be part of the spreadsheet club!! :nerd_face:

I purchased a Pro w/ Filter on Oct 10, 2015 12:27 PM
I live in Southern California.

Thanks and forge on!!

Done! When you get your email don’t forget to come back and update your entry!

Thank you!

Do I update it directly on the spreadsheet?

Yup!
Just enter the dates as you get your emails from GF.

For anyone else hopping on, feel free to make your entries at the bottom of the page if you’re unsure of how to put them in-place. I’ll check in every once in a while to get everyone in order again.

3 Likes

Just updated the google doc that I received my tracking email today! So excited…

8 Likes

Fantastic news!

Seemed like they slowed down lately, glad they’re still sending them out.

1 Like

I would guess maybe the shipping hasn’t slowed down so much, but the number of people posting about it might have. I know I have not posted as much about my deliveries etc. as I assume the novelty has worn off and people might be getting a bit tired of seeing it. FWIW, I expect my shipping email any day now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was so sure the notification was going to come today :slight_smile: so… maybe tomorrow then. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll admit I was really disappointed it didn’t come today. Kinda didn’t want to ask you and the other 13th club members if you got one. It would have been worse to be the odd (wo)man out. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!! Thursday is my day off and I think my head will explode if it doesn’t come on my days off lol

3 Likes

I had thought about asking you too but didn’t want to seem like a pest. Hahahaha!

3 Likes

That’s hilarious. So we’ll have an agreement; I’ll tag you in a post as soon as I get mine and you do the same. That way I’ll only feel the need to obsessively check my email and UPS every hour versus every half hour.

6 Likes

Ditto nill for me as well

1 Like

If any consolation, I got my initial email on the 12th, and just got my shipping email yesterday. So maybe you all will get yours today!

2 Likes

Deal! It’s not going to slow down my email checking rate though. :smiley:

“Every time an email dings, a Glowforge owner sings!” bahahaha

@julybighouse I think I saw you or another 12th person post that on another thread, so it’s helped stave off hyperventilation another day. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I’m rooting for you guys! The more Glowforges get out there, the better!

3 Likes