A gift while your Glowforge is being made

Shoot a note to support@glowforge.com and see what they can do for you!

Thank you Dan!! I just sent them another email. Maybe this time it won’t get lost in the Cyber world!! :slight_smile:

Thank you Dan!! I got it finally and it downloaded this time!!! :slight_smile:

Has anyone recieved their book yet? I requested mine several weeks ago, just curious if anyon has recieved theirs yet . Lokking forward to reading it.

Have not received mine either.

Nope, the book haven’t gone out quite yet. We had to a special run with the publisher, which they are wrapping up now. You should expect to receive it in the coming weeks. :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

Exchanged emails with Amazon on this 20 min ago (they’re doing the shipping) - half of them are stuck in a snowstorm in Philadelphia, but they’re making their way to you soon!

6 Likes

I just received a UPS shipping notice about a package from Amazon due to arrive this Saturday. As neither my wife or I recently ordered anything from Amazon, I assume it’s my copy of Hot Seat.

I got mine today so I would say your bet is right.

1 Like

My book came in on Tuesday thank you much.

3 Likes

My book came in. Now I know they have my address right!

The next package is gonna be a doozy!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the book! Just finished reading it and highlighting it to death! Took a few days with two littles running around but it was so worth it. I greatly appreciate the book and all the amazing work your team is doing to get a great product out to us! I know it will be worth waiting for. So excited for its arrival!

2 Likes

Really glad you enjoyed it!

I thought before units were starting to ship in March? Are we now going to be waiting until June for any units to begin shipping?

While I would bet the company had hoped for earlier shipments, the official info has never indicated March. The closest to that was in the very beginning the FAQ said something like, “over the next few quarters” after December. The current info for the early backers doesn’t conflict with that as yet. The latest on shipping (new: we’re now shipping)

I am still looking forward to getting my copy of the book. I know that it will be a valuable read.

1 Like

It is a great insight to Dan’s intellect and experience.

Should the books have arrived by now? No Amazon email notice to date. I will not be concerned unless all books have been shipped out already.
The order was made on 12/23.
Thanks in advance.

Yes! Please shoot a note to support@glowforge.com if you’re still without, and my apologies. cc @parkrangervan