A group of poker chips

Someone had a poker chip on here, so thought I’d try a few. The SVG contains 3 designs, with the numbers to choose your denomination.
all chip designs
They work pretty good on most wood. Acrylic is decent.

This is the first part of a set i’m designing which will be a box to hold 500 & 1000 chips. Once that is done, I’ll post on here as well .

UPDATE
Added a 4th chip and a dealer button.
all chip designs

UPDATE
Added a steampunk style chip.
all chip designs

53 Likes

Those look great, thanks!

2 Likes

no problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just what I was looking for! Thanks!

1 Like

As i update designs, i’ll update the file. been a busy weekend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are making good use of your Glowforge! Thank you for sharing your file!

Well right now, i’m just making good use of my illustrator to kill time. Right now my wife is using up the glowforge. haha

2 Likes

So I’m kinda new here. Lol. Where do I get the design to download them? Sorry

The design is right in the description. At the bottom of the text where you see the image of the 4 poker chips, right click on it and choose “save image as”

saveas

Okay. Thank you for your help

1 Like

no problem.

Is there a link to download? some of the free designs have no link? how do you download?

Right click on the design and save it.

1 Like

Thank you

In Chrome. Doesn’t work in all browsers :slightly_frowning_face: Although the new Chrome-based Edge should - just haven’t bothered trying

Bravo tres joli , bon travail …

Merci beaucoup.

I really appreciate you posting these! My first project is gonna be a set of poker chips for my neighborhood watering hole. I cant wait for my delivery! Lol

They are a ton of fun, i’m currently making custom ones to go with cards i’m having printed.

2 Likes

I’m not the smartest but why does it cut out the numbers on two of them? They are beautiful though. I want to change the settings so they don’t cut apart but I can’t figure it out. Some are grouped together that I want to do different things. Any help would be so appreciated