A little contest from Averly at Glowforge

Wow! I would find these too precious to write in. I’m so happy you shared your first post on here— welcome, @rwmlist ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are so good.

21 Likes

This is amazing. Did you design it yourself?

4 Likes

Welcome to all the new members of the community!
You have just found the best accessory for your glowforge. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

WOW that is amazing

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Your projects are very well done, and I love the colors.

2 Likes

I thought I found the initial design on thingiverse, but I cannot find it now. I did not come up with the initial design. I cannot find the original right now, but I did not create it (just modified it).

Edit: I think I found the original (took a lot of effort to find it).

12 Likes

Love the silhouette

2 Likes

Groovy! The 60’s are calling me…

3 Likes

Wow!

@Docsis Wouldn’t it be cool if we could bling out our grill with the GF symbol.
@trually you’re gonna make me cry!

@trually i know how you feel. When the doctor came out from surgery after removing my wife’s breast cancer tumor (she was all of 5’ and 90 lbs and I’m 6’1” and 280 at the time) and told me they got it all, I broke down. And here’s this little doctor trying to hug me and comfort me. She needed a foot stool. :rofl:

2 Likes

this is not my design. I really am not sure who the actual designer is. Anyway, I made this for one of my son-in-laws who loves D&D.

22 Likes

I cried typing out that post. And now…
But this is a topic that SHOULD make us all cry.
All childhood cancers combined get 4% of cancer research tax dollars. Prostate cancer gets 7%. (Do you know how many types of childhood cancers there are?) :sob::sob::sob::sob: Shows you who makes the decisions.
Anyway… Sorry, I’ll step off my soap box for now.

6 Likes

And another D&D I designed for my son-in-law for a Christmas gift.
The D&D letters are Acrylic.

13 Likes

Made for my other son-in law for Christmas. (sorry for the glare from the overhead lights)
Made from Acrylic and glued onto a wood backboard.

14 Likes

One more- I made this for one of my grandkids.
All acrylic and glued onto a backboard.
(sorry for the glare from the overhead lights)

19 Likes

I remember when you made this - all the tiny pieces of acrylic trying to escape!

1 Like

that is awesome, I applaud the patience that would require!

1 Like

Love the Galifreyan!!

1 Like

Well not complicated and I have post it before. It was more a gift for the neighborhood than any one person. Made a bunch of large cardboard Christmas ornaments and placed them in the tree out front. So many neighbors commented, they stopped to say hello and take pictures - they couldn’t believe they were just cardboard. So it made me happy because it brought our whole street some needed joy. Here’s a video of them swaying in the wind.

12 Likes

I share very few of my creations publicly. Here are a couple I have, however.

Made this for my daughter before she went off to BCT/AIT. All the parts are separate which made it easy to paint then just glue together. Bullets are .38ACP that I have no use for. She scored expert and top of her battalion in marksmanship.

21 Likes