A little contest from Averly at Glowforge

The “Catch Log and Other Lies” is brilliant!

2 Likes

I have got to dust off my Glowforge and get some projects done. So much creativity here. I have the tiles. This is just a good example of a versa"tile" design.

I’ve looked at that design for a long time and have wanted to do something with it. The ambitious one in me would make a separate color block print. I event have a nice letterpress that I haven’t used yet. Your layers makes the day! We are getting close to the tsunami anniversary and this wave really is a powerful reminder of that tragedy.

8 Likes

OK WOW!!! This is amazing @kanati! Where does this clock live today?

1 Like

Oh my GOSH, love this! That is just beautiful.

1 Like

It lives at my dad’s house. It was a christmas gift I believe.

2 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

WOW! Beautiful work!

2 Likes

I made this screen for my dad’s fireplace for Christmas a couple of years ago. It was a file for a card that I adapted to make into panels.

19 Likes

My sister liked my tier tray so she went out and got herself one. Now I have to make (2) sets every time I create a new design :smile:

21 Likes

Thank you so much Bailey! I really had a lovely time designing it and seeing it come to life! I can’t wait to see it in my parents’ new house!

1 Like

Bedside charger and organizer

19 Likes

OMG those are adorable!

2 Likes

Oh no you didn’t!

6 Likes

Such a beautiful and thoughtful gift

2 Likes

Love this look!

4 Likes

LOVE this design!!!

4 Likes

I LOVE the rounded edges! So smart!!

2 Likes

For me it’s the chess set I made for my brother using his two favorite typefaces - serif vs sans serif. I knew he would love it, but I wasn’t prepared for how much! It will be a difficult gift to top.

38 Likes

I just love these books! My fav part of how each is unique and customized for each person with the title and graphics. They are super cute!

4 Likes

Wow! These submissions are absolutely outstanding.

Although I voted for every single entry (I couldn’t help it!), the votes are tallied and the winner for this round is @timjedwards! You’ll get an email from me shortly with your gift certificate.

Thank you all for sharing—since y’all loved this so much, I’m going to get to do this again for you :slight_smile:

What prints would YOU like to share?

25 Likes