A proper application for Comic Sans

:smile:

Gotta love all the buzz over Starbucks’ Unicorn Frappacino… LOL.

21 Likes

Mmmmmmm… gggrraaaayyyyyy.

1 Like

That reminds me of those purple potatos…yeeech! :confounded:

1 Like

Did you know there are 5,000 varieties of potatoes in the world?!

7 Likes

Oh the purple potatoes are excellent! Yes, when they’re mashed they look like a marshmallow peep that’s been through a blender, but they taste pretty much like a white potato.

5 Likes

I don’t know, are they supposed to be better for you? Because they look very UN-appetizing! :smile:

There might be some additional anti-oxidants because of whatever phytochemical that gives them their color, kinda like red wine, or blueberries, etc. but other than that, no significant differences.

4 Likes

But the blue chips they serve on Jet Blue are delicious

3 Likes

I dunno, I’m so freaking scared of all food coloring now, we’ll probably find out that blue comes from the armpit sweat of the Dallas Cowboys during home games. :no_mouth:

13 Likes

And when the little ones are peeled and roasted, they look like some unidentifiable small animal that’s been skinned and is being served raw. (Thanks to my longtime ex-boss for that one.)

5 Likes

One of my favorite things to make when the kids were growing up was “chicken squares” with chicken, butter, and cream cheese, etc. On one particular “health kick,” I added blueberries to the recipe. The kids tease me to this day on my gross lavender meat dish.

4 Likes

It taste ok, its basically their fruity pebbles secret menu with a sour syrup drizzled through it.

That sounds not very appetizing.

But I don’t drink the cereal milk so I’m probably biased anyway.

That makes me think of the “lunch block” we made when the kids were toddlers: leftover shells&cheese jammed firmly into an undersized plastic container, refrigerated overnight and then cut into cubes…

6 Likes

Heirloom potatoes are great! Bio-diversity in food-sources is important! Brightly-colored food with no unpronounceable chemical additives are awesome! Nom nom nom potatoes.

13 Likes

I like the one wearing the purple potato thong. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Mr Potatohead, eat your heart out!

3 Likes

Those look like worms or maggots :astonished::dizzy_face:

1 Like

huh. you must have seen much more colorful, strangely shaped maggots than I have seen.

5 Likes

Okay Jesse, I was eating when that popped up! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes