Now this might just be me, but I think that the scoring on the GF is WAY too deep. The proofgrade settings on most materials seem to go 99.5% of the way through the material.
I personally think of a score as a quick shallow run on piece of material that is only visible on the surface and wont damage the structural stability of the piece. The current scoring settings commonly leave me with pieces being punched out that should never become detached, etc.
So, I wanted to ask what all of you think should happen with scoring (maybe they make settings on proofgrade by depth %)
What depth should scoring go to?
- I like the current score functionality
- I think it should be 75%+ depth
- I think it should be 50% depth
- I think it should be 25% depth
- I think it should be 10% depth