A sort option for Newest Added and/or Not Yet Purchased in the catalog

It is rather time consuming to be looking at all the designs and go…I think i have that one? I don’t remember if i have that one… and have to click on every one and see if it’s already owned or not.

Could we have a way to exclude already purchased catalog items or a way to label them as already purchased from the main catalog screen?

Or a way to sort by newest added or most recently added to make it a bit easier to find the new ones?

13 Likes

I actually second this as far as a “not yet purchased” option or filter!

2 Likes

I agree. If they would just go into an “Owned” section and disappear off the main screen, it would be great. Wonder how it would work having to customize it for every person though? I guess not much different than having it show when you click on it that you’ve already gotten it. I think it would also help keep the Dashboard cleaner if we could just go to an “Owned” section (or whatever they’d want to call it) to reload it instead of having to scroll through everything on the Dashboard.

3 Likes

Yes to all of the above.

2 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ll make sure the team gets them.

I’m going to close this thread - if you have any other questions or suggestions, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!