Account is acting like glowforge was never set up

So I logged in to start printing as usual but when I go to the community page to get to Dashboard it acts like I haven’t set up my glowforge and is trying to make me set everything up again. Its super frustrating because when I get to the glowforge wifi connect page it obviously wont connect because its already been synced with my wifi. When I click the Dshboard icon at the top it takes me to the main page with a URL of glowforge.com/no_glowforge. I’ve been using my glowforge to print for months now and I don’t know why this is happening!!

1 Like

What browser? Anything change in computing platforms? Is this behavior repeatable on other devices? Browser update or conflicting plugin?

Sorry there are issues. Welcome to the forum.

Often folks clear caches and things go back to normal.

This link work?: https://app.glowforge.com/

Mine was doing that but when I just hit return I went to the Dashboard. Now it is not doing that, so I hit community and then Dashboard but it is a bug I think that Support needs to address. you might want to hit Community and then Dashboard again at least Support can see what is happening

1 Like

The browser is Google Chrome, it hasn’t updated or anything so I’m not sure if it is affecting it.

So the weirdest thing about all of this is that the glowforge website is acting like i dont have a glowforge and is trying to get me to set one up when i already have one.

Okay guys so after a bit of research I reset the wifi on the glowforge by holding the main button down for 10-15 seconds, this seemingly fixed everything. Thank you guys for your help!

3 Likes

Thanks for updating this. Glad its working.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you’re back up and printing! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble connecting to your Glowforge again or have any other questions, please feel free to post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.

1 Like