Here’s my latest project, a Christmas gift for my mom, who loves hummingbirds. I’m not altogether happy with it, but wanted to share. I bought the file from etsy, and I think I could have used better colors for the border. I was really liking it up until I did that part, but I was a bit pressed for time. Anyway, here it is!
Also, I do have to say that acetone was a lifesaver on this project. I had glue smears everywhere, and the acetone cleaned it right up (thanks to a search on the forum for that!) Very messy, and I have gaps due to kerf adjusting just not working, but I don’t think my mom will notice, and I’m sure I learned enough to improve next time!