Acrylic Dominoes Sets

I was excited when I saw the Free laser Design for dominoes so I decided to try my hand at a few sets. All sets are made from two tone acrylic and they have either a wood back or acrylic backing.
Hope you are able to see the pictures that I have uploaded.

39 Likes

Those all turned out lovely!!

11 Likes

Thank you. I enjoyed making them.

10 Likes

Nicely done. I hope you don’t stay away for another year.

11 Likes

Cool!

9 Likes

Thanks for the support. I’m really getting the hang of using my glowforge so I’ll be back.

11 Likes

I’m glad you liked them. Thanks for the support.

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing what you made. That’s a nice choice of materials to make each set unique.

10 Likes

I love the first set! Nice to have accommodations for older eyesight. The bonsai design on wood veneer is such a nice touch.

Thanks for showing off your stuff, you never know who you will inspire.

9 Likes

Those look great

9 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. It’s greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

I understand exactly what you mean. I have to blow things up all the time just to see them. I appreciate all the support.

10 Likes

I used to make sets out of epoxy which started to break my skin out. I got excited when I was able to use acrylic.

9 Likes

Thanks everyone for all the support!!!

10 Likes

Those look great. Kudos.

8 Likes

Those are fun. I look forward to seeing more of your work

7 Likes

Love the yin and yang! Also the paisleys.

6 Likes

Your two tone has come out really crisp - whenever I have tried it the whites particularly seem to accumulate black debris and finish up being mucky grey.

Any tips?

6 Likes

Those are gorgeous! I know that you said you found the Free Laser Design for dominoes, but where is that? I’ve scrolled thru that section but can’t find it. These are so cool, I want to try making them. Thank you

5 Likes

Here’s one of the domino sets. (you might not see the entire design until you open it up)

5 Likes