Acrylic Dominoes Sets

Those look great

9 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. It’s greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

I understand exactly what you mean. I have to blow things up all the time just to see them. I appreciate all the support.

10 Likes

I used to make sets out of epoxy which started to break my skin out. I got excited when I was able to use acrylic.

9 Likes

Thanks everyone for all the support!!!

10 Likes

Those look great. Kudos.

8 Likes

Those are fun. I look forward to seeing more of your work

7 Likes

Love the yin and yang! Also the paisleys.

6 Likes

Your two tone has come out really crisp - whenever I have tried it the whites particularly seem to accumulate black debris and finish up being mucky grey.

Any tips?

6 Likes

Those are gorgeous! I know that you said you found the Free Laser Design for dominoes, but where is that? I’ve scrolled thru that section but can’t find it. These are so cool, I want to try making them. Thank you

5 Likes

Here’s one of the domino sets. (you might not see the entire design until you open it up)

5 Likes

Thanks for the support. Another set coming soon.

4 Likes

I just used 540 Speed, 70 power, 270 wit 1 pass. Hope this setting helps with your future projects.

5 Likes

It was a file posted on the glowforge forum on 4/2020 by turally. You have to right click on the image to save it.

3 Likes

Its’ under Free Laser Designs-Domino set

It was a file posted on the glowforge forum on 4/2020 by turally. You have to right click on the image to save it.

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed the designs.

4 Likes

I like the differences you made by using words and numbers. Never seen that before! And using the yin and yang really makes a nice difference than dots. I never would have thought of using a design. Great job!

5 Likes

Thanks I wanted to try something new instead of using the dots.

2 Likes

I know a lot of folks used a 2nd much faster pass to “clean up” the debris. Not sure on settings, but if the ones that @sbutler37 provided don’t work for you, I’d try that.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes