Acrylic Paint and Brush

inquiring minds want to know… what is your favorite acrylic paint to use?

oh and while i am at it… i am looking for a very fine point paint brush… i have not found one i really like, what is your favorite?

1 Like

Golden acrylic this is a high end acrylic. Every day acrylic would be Anita‘s. This is a very nice set of tiny brushes.

If you take care of your brushes and properly maintain them they will last for years.

2 Likes

For the finer stuff, I really like the “Flysea” Acrylic Painter. They are. pens and work great on small details!
https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Acrylic-Painting-Ceramic-Surfaces/dp/B07Z6KLLWT/ref=sr_1_7?crid=36T4LM8ZBEDY3&keywords=flysea+acrylic+paint+pens&qid=1651094021&sprefix=flysea+acry%2Caps%2C89&sr=8-7

2 Likes

Growing up, “Taking Care of” was not how you would describe my brushes. You can imagine my surprise as an adult to see how long they actually can last.

2 Likes

I like the Vallejo line for painting miniatures. And you should use a wet palette for the job.

1 Like

I’m interested in paint recommendations, as well.
I use Loew-Cornell Micro Detail brushes. A set that came with a spotter, a shader, a round, an angled 10/0, and a liner. I’ve had them for years and used them often, and they’re still like brand new. Of course, I’ve also been known to use my cats’ (naturally shed) whiskers. I’m kind of a detail freak :flushed: :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.