Acrylic Photo Engraving

UPDATE!!! I am sooo happy with how my ornaments turned out…aside from the little angel wings that should’ve been adjusted but who cares, I’ll redo the entire ornaments next time!! I want to thank @CMadok and @rvogt again for your help!!! Look at my first photos compared to now! Wow, what a difference!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

17 Likes

They look really good with the darker wood perimeters against the green if the tree branches.

6 Likes

Thank you!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Thank you! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Those turned out beautiful!!

1 Like

Thank you! Wouldn’t have if not for this awesome community we have here! :heart:

2 Likes

Looking good! I had similar issues but got them solved by preparing my images at https://www.imag-r.com/

=Ed Newbold=

1 Like

Make a light box from white acrylic and LED strip lights, simple and cheap. Or there is something like this MOVSOU A4 Tracing Light Board Portable, Adjustable USB Power Light Box Drawing Board for Tattoo Drawing, Streaming, Sketching, Animation, Stenciling - Walmart.com

There are apps for the iPad Pro too. This is one I use occasionally ‎Morpholio Trace - Sketch CAD on the App Store

Lastly, any graphics program that supports creating in layers can be used.

2 Likes

Thank you!! I will be checking this out! I’ve now done a memorial Christmas ornament for my son-in-law’s family member of their grandmother and it turned out very nice, so I plan to learn more about getting better results! :grin:

That’s a great idea! Never thought about making a light box! Thank you! :smiley:

I love how these turned out!

Thank you so much!! I am so happy with how they turned out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: