Adventures in Acrylic

That’s beautiful. I LOVE acrylic and hope to work with it at some point.

1 Like

DON’T STOP!

14 Likes

I miss all the cool stuff by going to sleep at night! These acrylic things are SO cool. I like the way you repurposed the bowl to a stand, and the engraved bunny came out great!

4 Likes

These are absolutely beautiful!
And like @dan said, please don’t stop!

1 Like

You’ll be hearing 0 hollering.

Never particularly thought about acrylic from different sources smelling more or less than others, but good to hear that the Proofgrade isn’t as bad as others.

5 Likes

The tray is great! I can see where someone in the catering business could make custom pieces for themselves. Very nice!

2 Likes

Damn! He’s figured it out! :smirk:

1 Like

Cupcake Stand!!! It is one of the things I will be making for sure for my Cake Shop!

These are so pretty!!! Great Job Jules! :squeee:

2 Likes

Wow Jules fantastic…and those apples look so real…just sayin !

4 Likes

Stop in at a goodwill or if you have “savers” stores in the area. They often have small appliances for a few dollars! (Garage sales?).

1 Like

Oh my goodness, those are gorgeous! Nice work!

1 Like

Very Nice Jules!
Adventures with every new material!:+1:

3 Likes

Beautiful job on your cupcake stand and bunny plate. The acrylic projects you are doing look great. :joy:

1 Like

Jules - don’t stop posting! Your posts are amazing bed-time reading for us Glowfolk :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree with everyone else; please continue to post all the things!

2 Likes

That is a scary thought! ROFL! :smile:
(as in nightmare-inducing)

Ummm, Jules, have ya noticed my tattoo and profile pic? Bit of a rabbit lover here and that token is awesome! Keep this stuff coming, it’s like a little GF morphine drip keeping the pain of waiting for my GF at bay lol.

2 Likes

@clone is too, and that bunny is free from the internet.

(So you can make your own bunny tokens as soon as the machine arrives.) It was one of the free vector sites… vectorsources.org

2 Likes

Fantastic job!! (Does that stand keep the Hegies away from the cupcakes/apples?) :hedgie: :cake:

2 Likes

Nope - they could climb right up on it. :smile:

(Didn’t have enough acrylic left to make the stand any taller.)

3 Likes