AGAIN, stuck on centering

I’m going crazy with the amount of trouble I’ve had with centering/focusing/scanning getting stuck. And yes. I’ve tried practically everything that has been recommended to get it from that setting to ready mode. I’ve cleaned the machine, turned it on with the lid open and let it sit for 15-20 mins to try to get it back into ready mode. Rebooted everything electronically (the GF, computer, routers and modem). It was working fine the last time i turned it on. Last time it got this stuck i had to get a replacement.

I wish there was an Ethernet plug put in cuz that would solve a huge portions of problems…

My warranty is going to be expiring in May and there’s apparently no option to extend that. I have gone through at least 3 different machines in the last year and a half. And I have yet to have one work for me long time.

I have made my livelihood around this machine working but i can’t afford to buy another machine whenever it decides to be a pain to me.

I’m freaking out. I don’t know what to do.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.