Air Assist Fan Problem

Hi,
I am getting an error code that the air assist fan isn’t running at the correct speed. I’ve ran thru the tutorials for resetting it, it’s as clean as whistle. I don’t have any magnets in the machine either. Any other ideas for what could be causing this?

Check to see if the cable at either end has been knocked off-kilter or is loose - you can get that error when it’s not communicating successfully. Also, be sure when you think it’s clean that the tube that runs from the back of the fan into the head is also clean - stuff can get stuck in there and it removes the fans ability to create suction.

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear about the trouble @mccormickmary82.

For us to determine the next steps, could you please do the following:

Check the four contact points on the bottom of the printer head. Press down gently on each of them and let me know if any of them fail to spring back up when released.

Take a photo of the back of the printer head similar to the one below and send it to us:

Remove your carriage plate and send us a photo of your air assist fan like this one:

Once we have these, we’ll follow up with the next steps!​

Attachments

I already attached pictures I. Response to the first response. And yes the co tact points spring back.

Are you saying you responded to an email and this is a duplicate ticket? Because there are no images of yours attached to this thread.

I’m not sure what happened. This is my email thread. . .

But here are the pictures again.

Yes, that’s an email - posting here is a duplicate request. Once they confirm that this is a duplicate they will close this thread and continue with you via email (unless you tell them you’d rather continue here.)

1 Like

Thank you for sending over those photos.

I see you emailed us as well and we’ve just responded there.

To simplify our communication, I’m going to close this post so our conversation can continue via email.

1 Like