Almost ALL MATERIALS OUT OF STOCK.... when will you replenish?

I had a bunch of things in my cart, I go out of the office for a few days and now everything I wanted is gone. When are you restocking?
If you don’t know or it will be a long time, do you have other suggestions for suppliers?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Support has no visibility into material supplies, it is fulfilled by a different company.

There are dozens of threads on material sources. Use the Search function at the top of the page.

2 Likes

Looking now there is quite a bit available.

I’m so sorry that we don’t have the material you were looking for right now. I don’t have information about when it will be back in stock. You can sign up to be notified when we’re back in stock by clicking “Email Me When Available” on the page for that material at shop.glowforge.com. You might also consider trying another color, as we have different stock levels for different colors.

If there’s a Joann near you, they may have the Proofgrade material you want in stock, and many locations are offering curbside pick-up.

In addition, your Glowforge can print on many materials, as long as the supplier can confirm for you that it is laser-compatible. We’ve heard of customers purchasing acrylic at Inventables, Johnson Plastics, TAP Plastics, Lowes, and Home Depot. Please confirm with the supplier you choose, though, as we can’t give authoritative advice for other companies’ products.

1 Like