Already submitted ticket, need new belt

Yes, I have already submitted an email to support this morning.
As it’s Monday, if it takes 3 days to get back to me, then I’m not looking to get a belt until next week especially since they are getting hit with more than normal activity at this time.

I had a fire due to masking coming up (of non proof grade 1/8" plywood) and it melted the x axis belt but it still connected by a few strands.
In fact, it looks pretty much like naztrader’s in his post on July 11.

It would be great to have this part available for purchase from your store so I could have it before this weekend.

hj

For future reference, it slows things down if you open support tickets both here and via email. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As true as this appears to be, sitting at home tapping your foot for days?
Well, that gets my sympathy, even if it does not actually melt anything in the support pipeline.

Takes 20 seconds to type a reply like “We see you”.
At least then you know your mail did not dissolve in a flash of pixels and can relax and go have a beer.

3 Likes

I’d pull it off, measure and get a new one from an alternate source if it’s time sensitive.

If he knew what to order from the alternate source, that would be great, but unlikely to see it offered up in this forum.

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.