Amber Light on and Won't Go Away

I need help in figuring out why the Amber light is on and won’t go away

I have 20+ orders that are supposed to be getting done to be shipped out tomorrow.

I have already emailed support, but I’m not sure how long it usually takes for them to respond, as I need assistance to get this resolved ASAP

The light came on at the tail end of a long engrave project. Current room temp is 65 degrees. there is nothing blocking the intake or the exhaust fan. I there are no bent prongs with the laser connection.

Ive turned the machine off multiple times, only for it to restart and have the constant amber light remaining.

Help!!

On mine, this would happen when the ribbon connector came loose on the laser head. Not sure if that gives you something to look for.

That’s what I’m reading a lot of. From what I can see it is connected?..

I would turn everything off and pull the ribbon cable off. It’s got a little squeezy clip. Check to see if anything looks weird with the clip (bent pins or gunk) Then reconnect it an make sure you feel it click into place. Turn it back on and see if it works. If it does not seem to be clicking into place, then it may be disconnecting when the head moves.

Anyway, that’s my best guess. Fingers crossed for you.

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.