An Error occurred on your Glowforge is back

The loading issue is back :frowning: I get the following message when I try to load my file “An error occurred on your Glowforge. Please refresh your browser before printing. It may also help to turn your Glowforge off and then back on.” I’ve done both but it didn’t resolve the issue

I’m having the same issue from yesterday…

There might have been lack in response to this post because its one where there is a vast amount of information on the forums. What file are you trying to upload and are you using inkscape? AI, AD? Sometimes SVGs I get from Etsy will give me that issue and I just import them into inkscape and they load up fine then.

I’m having the same issue. Has it resolved yet for either of you?

i’m still having the same issue…

it doesn’t work for me…

What file are you trying to upload and are you using inkscape? AI, AD?

svg file and tried pdf too

I will try upload AI , AD

I misunderstood…

I’m using illustrator, and as you said I tried import a file into inkscape and it load up. but the still the same result,

try posting the file here on the forums. I can try and import it to my app and see if its an issue with that. Also, are you using chrome?

Thank you very much

I want to upload this svg file.

I use a Safari but had tried uploading with chrome too.

Test file

I found the reason.

the file name must be in English.

I’m Japanese and I always save my files in Japanese.

When I create that file which I sent you I renamed it in English and then It works.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

I was able to get it to upload on chrome. I downloaded it from the glowforge app and posted it below. Try uploading this version (which is exported from the app) and see if that works:

(you right click on the image to save it as a svg)

Test file

2 Likes

Did this resolve it for you?

Hi @bmorg7071. I’m sorry to see that you’ve encountered that error message when you tried loading a design. I wanted to follow up with to see if the issue is still occurring. If so, can you post a copy of the design being used, or email it to us at support@glowforge.com. That will help to reproduce the error and find the best fix to help you get it printed. Thank you.

Also, I saw other users posting for support in this thread. For anyone still encountering any similar issues, feel free to create a new thread, or email us. Other members posted some great advice, but I wanted to make sure everyone that needs further help is being addressed.

Thank you all!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.