An error occurred on your Glowforge. Please refresh your browser before printing

i hawe a problem
clear all browser clear print head and all… another browser, another computer , windows, macos, … not work, printer offline printer onlie nothing chnge
still error
when i upload some old files to print my GF is working but new file not upload …

There is a problem with that new file. If you are willing to upload it here someone can take a look and see if they can help. Otherwise, try copying the image into a new file and see if the old one was corrupted.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear your Glowfoge app is giving you an error when trying to print.

I extracted logs to look into this issue and it looks like you have been able to connect and print since contacting us. That’s great!

I wanted to follow up with you and make sure everything was working and if you had any other questions.

1 Like

Problem solved.
its just amaizing)
im use Gloforge in Ukraine
when i upload file with english name - all ok, but when upload ukraine file name or russian - error)))

1 Like

Oh! I bet it never occurred to them to make sure their systems included Cyrillic! I wonder if it can handle Kanji…

1 Like

@drbicko, I am glad you were able to find a solution to your issue.
Would you mind providing us with the file you were trying to upload so we can test this out on our end?
You can email this to support@glowforge.com if wish not to post it in the forum.
Thank you.

Hello! You should now be able to upload files with special characters and non-Latin-based language characters. Would you please try uploading these files and let us know if you have any more trouble?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.