And so the sleigh grows!

Ok so if you have seen any of my other stuff you know I like to find multiple purposes for things. I had requests to enlarge my sleigh (Holiday Sleigh) , when I first started I was going to make one smaller and one bigger(the orginal one was 9" long). But once I made the first one, I wanted to go even bigger with it. You know “Glow” big or go home!! So my final one was as big as you can go in a standard glowforge , I have a plus. It is 18.57x10.695x10.5 when finished When it first came out of the glowforge I thought this would look really nice as a door hanger, so here I go again modifying the design to create a new product. End of story I really like how the door hanger and the other sleighs came out. What do you think?!

UPDATE: I just added some frosted acrylic to the front so it would lightup better on the door.

Sleigh_wallhanging|500x500

59 Likes

amazing!!! these are stunning
what kind of wood did you use for your samples?

4 Likes

Baltic Burch.

3 Likes

I really like the sleighs with the Merry Christmas on them. Do you recall what font you used?

4 Likes

Aston Script Pro Bold

4 Likes

Nice work, These are Amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I think they are beautiful!

4 Likes

Thank you for the font name.

3 Likes

The wallhanging one is such a great idea, and they are all gorgeous!

5 Likes

Oh yes! The doorhanger with the fairy lights is fabulous!

3 Likes

Man, those are just fantastic.

4 Likes

They’re all beautiful! :heart_eyes: :clap:

4 Likes

Wonderful! The designs are really top notch. Just curious - how think is the wood that makes the living hinge? 6mm? Is it one whole hinge piece? inspirational for sure!

It is between 5 and 6 mm, and their are 2 in the sleigh, the top curve and the bottom curve.

10 Likes

Those are fantastic! Love it as a door hanger!

2 Likes

Love your sleighs, especially the little one!

3 Likes

We heard you liked Sleighs so we put a Sleigh in your sleigh in your sleigh.

9 Likes

Christmas version of Russian Nesting Dolls.

4 Likes

They are beautiful. I especially like the door decoration with the twinkling lights and packages.

2 Likes