Anniversary!

I believe I just recently celebrated my second anniversary of having my Glowforge! And I’m still in love with it! I may not have used it much lately, but just knowing that I have it and can do so much with it makes it fantastic.

But even more fantastic than that - today I’m celebrating my 50th wedding anniversary! And I am still very much in love with my husband! We may not be as spry and skinny as we were all those years ago, but we’re still in good health and going strong.

Both of these are great accomplishments I think!

42 Likes

Congratulations on your 50th anniversary! Also, two years with your Glowforge.!

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary, and Happy Anniversary! Good to hear that the thrill is not gone, despite the years.

9 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary - that is quite an accomplishment! Hope y’all have had a great day!

9 Likes

That’s wonderful!! Happy Anniversary!

7 Likes

Congratulations on both anniversaries. It’s wonderful that your love continues on both fronts.

6 Likes

Congratulations. You can make your own Golden Anniversary party favors!

11 Likes

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and Glowforge anniversary. I don’t use my Glowforge much, but I am still in love with it and glad I bought it.

Post pictures if you make something for Anniversary. My wife and I have been married for 40 years.

Terry

10 Likes

Happy double anniversary! It feels like you’ve been here for longer than 2 years!

13 Likes

Wow, that’s wonderful! I hope you do show us a little bit of your celebration, especially if Glowforge was involved.

8 Likes

Happy anniversary! Time goes by fast!!

7 Likes

Congratulations Ellen!

6 Likes

Congrats on both Anniversaries!

6 Likes

40 years, congrats! :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Hello my sweet. I am sending you all my love and happy thoughts on this glorious anniversary.

2 Likes

Wonderful! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! We actually didn’t do anything as celebration. Our kids are in Nevada, and we don’t really know anyone here. Marc mowed the property, about 4-5 out of 6.5 acres, and I made macaroni noodles. But it was a great day home on the farm, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. :grinning:

10 Likes

Yeah, at 43 years the kids make a bigger deal of it than we do.

8 Likes

Congrats on the two year Glowforge ownership. It seems like you have been here forever, so integrated you have become.

And congrats on the 50th. I like the idea of biblical jubilees. Special graces attend to these. And for celebrating a 50th Jubilee of Marriage you get a plenary indulgence and anyone who celebrates with you*

I celebrated one last week with a couple. 25 of their 27 grandkids were there. What a fun time. It’s one of the joys I regularly get to participate in.

*usual conditions apply

9 Likes

Well one of our daughters remembered and called us late in the evening. The other forgot, but then she had her daughter’s 18th birthday on the 3rd and high school graduation on the 9th, so I know she had plenty else on her mind. :slight_smile:

6 Likes